G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @Davisite, I think I agree with W3 on this one, if you can on...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @Davisite,

I think I agree with W3 on this one, if you can on a 'whim' drive the SP up 30% then I am all for it. I guess it would be easier to drive the SP down, than up.

However, you did state that you could drive the SP up as well on a 'whim'. Interesting to see if you could manage that. However, I would guess that it would be a tad more difficult to deliver, for many reasons I guess.

From my observations on MUS, you are a very balanced and informed poster, and I take note of your posts, as do many other people. I have also noted that you rarely overstate what you expect, or can and can't do, so I was surprised with this post.

Many would be asking why don't you on a 'whim' do what you stated and on a 'whim' enable a 30% increase, but I already know the answer.

On a 'whim' you can drop the SP, but I suspect a tad difficult to on a 'whim' to increase it, as too many potential obstacles, and money would be probably be wasted in the effort, so understandable why you haven't bothered.

However, as you stated, it seems it is possible, if you have the clout to do it, which I guess is essentially what you have stated.

Will watch with interest what actually happens, or not.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.