GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-10866

1. 6,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1747
    Subs,
    With respect, we are talking about the same thing. We also happen to agree on the value (or lack of value) reflected in the GXY price. So, I'm not sure why you think I have an ulterior motive to state my posts.
    Ultimately, the market will interpret information and this will be reflected in the share price of a stock. The market certainly didn't like what it heard out of ORE as pretty much all the Li stocks have been punished since the release of this information at 2:36pm today.
    You probably need to take a chill pill and understand that despite what you, me or anyone else posts here on HC we are not going to make much impact on the share price of GXY.
    One day (hopefully very soon) the price will reflect the true value of the company. Until then, I reserve the right to call it as I see it. Sorry if that does not accord with your viewpoint.
    I was suppose to leave early but I was concerned about what the market was doing. This time I'm off for the duration of the Xmas/ NY period.
    Have fun and stay safe.
    See you all next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.