GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-11094

1. 7,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618

I can guarantee you when the sp will start moving in the right direction and we make a new high,  these clown will be no where to be found.

always happens on these forums, been there, seen it all with stocks like SRX, EVN, ORG, SXY, COE, SAR, SBM and many more.

the presence of these clowns spewing their 5hit 24/7 on these forums is the ultimate proof the stock is solid as gold and the down turn is only temporary.

You would think that why the clowns like @pranav1980 @asb83  spew their 5hit on this forum 24/7 when they don't even hold the stock.  Generally when you sell a stock and have no intention to buy it at all, you don't really waste your time commenting on that particular stock forum. I mean you surely must have better things to do in life other than spending hours and hours on a stock forum that you have zero interest in buying.  Unless you think you are like Mother Teresa trying to help humanity and stop them from investing in  "dud" stocks, but then they would be found on all the stock forums of all the dud stocks of ASX,  there are heaps more stock forums on Hotcopper they can go with the their "free" financial advice to the average punter.

Clearly they spend more time on this forum then most of us holders so they have vested interest in this stock. It is clear as day they want the stock to go down in price and there has to be some sort of financial gain for them if that continues to do so.  As I said more time they spend putting GXY down more I believe this is under valued , because I have seen this happen time and time again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.