GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

You could be right. My recollection is it reached about 1.75...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    You could be right. My recollection is it reached about 1.75 then bounced back up from there, which means any stop losses at 1.68-1.70 range hadn't been cleared out. But they might not ever get there if the current support pressure holds it above 1.75 until the next quarterly report. If I'm right the amount of stop loss triggers will be decreasing which means that the shorting will be less and less effective.

I think there would still be time for shorts to try a few more moves before the end of the next quarter but I also think it would be foolish to try for a 1.60 short play because how many stop losses could you trigger at that level without drawing attention from the bargain hunters and losing the ability to cover in time.

It looks to me like it is either a buy now or wait to see if there is a raid for 1.70 but in any case the timer is already set. It is Probably also why the options have been claimed as everyone else is realising that there is a path which could be made where SDV funding is inevitable.

As before a $300M debt facility over 10 years repayments around $3M per month would only need Mt Cattlin to support all of financing for as long as it takes to get the pilot plant ramped up which is programmed for 2019-2020 right which should allow GXY to easily beat the clock in terms of price revisions before a majority of the repayments are taken over by SDV itself and Mt Cattlin could take a profit cut to half and still romp it in.

I'll make the fearless call now: bottom from here 1.65 if not already hit.

My opinions only, DYOR etc.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.