GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-12687

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Those are excellent points @ljcamp . Parasites like Tutor on the dark side of our GXY trading..along with tail coat riders Asb, Nht & the other blow-in dross..always try to make excuses for the negative selling/manipulation but we know we're near the bottom of an exaggerated shorting campaign. SP may retreat below the recent multi-year low but that's a gift of a buying opportunity..and that's the opposite of what they'd like us to be doing. Upside factors are potential share buy back, capital return to shareholders etc that could have a devastating affect on open short-position holders aside from the fact the current round of short-covering required is overdue.

As an update on the forensic investigation into the downward-manipulation of GXY share price, a pilot forum has been established outside of this site. The 3 of us who met with the forensic-investigator in Melbourne (just over 2 months ago) are testing this with a view to inviting ONLY long holders to join..after a year of H.C. communications we know who you are We are determined & committed and will not let this go. I've returned to the northern hemisphere, but it's in good hands. Looking forward to new CEO joining GXY shortly. He will be presented with the facts along with B.O.D..in addition simultaneously with ASIC & ASX. A prominent MP (re-elected to House of Representatives last month) has already been made aware of the details. Folks this is being driven from all angles and we've spent a great deal-of-time in pursuing a just outcome for retail GXY shareholders..this could involve a Class Action (especially for those forced to sell fully-or-partially under $2) or settlement although my personal-preference is for prosecutions and heavy penalties to deter the guilty parties from simply shifting their foul practices to another victim stock.

For now i buy at these obscene prices until the bleeding begins amongst the shorters..and i cannot have any sympathy for the sh1t stirring retail-shorters who infect this forum..those who'll be the last to know & 1st burnt when this negative-selling campaign reverses. You'll be weeded out upon application to join Galaxy Defenders so don't waste your time nor hours. Have a nice weekend fellow Galaxians

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.