GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-12692

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    I went into the supermarket last weekend to pick up a pack of toilet paper. We had run out.

As I assessed the copious variety of brands on offer, my hip pocket began to rear its head. In a hasty decision, I decided to add the 2 ply to my trolly. Theory being that the two ply was 35 cents a roll cheaper than the 3 ply.

Now, heres where things get interesting. Based on my decision to value my hip pocket as opposed to the quality of the product that I was purchasing, I had made a fundamental mistake. Moments into my wipe, I felt the flimsy 2 ply break upon application and the presenting index finger enter my anus. Now this may sound humorous to some, however I can assure you, fingering your own arse is anything but funny.

You may be wondering what Im rambling on about here.... Well here is the truth. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Had I had my time again, I would have spent the extra 35 cent per roll to upgrade to 3 ply and save my sphincter the subsequent trauma that followed.

Galaxy is at multi year lows. Don't let the 3 ply slip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.