GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-12796

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

"It seems PLS are in the same situation as GXY. They have had record production, but now they are going to cut back production because the Chinese have conversion limitations. Isn't that just too cute? I reckon stuff the Chinese, and find alternative buyers."

I agree, but at this stage there is a paucity of, using your words, "alternative buyers" simply because China Inc. has stolen a more than decade long march, upon the rest of the world, and as a result we are now seeing just what happens when the rest of the world is happy, or complacent, or stupid enough, to entrust all of their Lithium conversion/processing 'eggs' into one, 'thousand year old' basket.

What the world needs now, (yesterday) is Geo-politically diversified Lithium conversion/processing plants.

The Yanks, are now also equally belatedly, discovering the very same lessons with their own (along with almost everyone else's) dopey reliance upon China Inc. for all of their own now crucially required, refined Rare-Earths.

Ahhhh, dontcha love, ..."Globalization"...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.