GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think it is very close and by the time it has turned I...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I think it is very close and by the time it has turned I wouldn't really be looking at GXY Friday, because it would be GXY [insert any day].

I've convinced myself that investment in GXY has been hesitant because when compared to other plays it would end up being a smaller spodumene producer than the projections of several other developing coys and Greenbushes expansions which means without SDV or JB hydroxide processor up and running it would be exposed to spodumene price drops. I think investors have been worried about the other hard rock assets coming online before SDV secures funding.

However...

I think the tide is turning this time because I have also convinced myself that SDV funding is a done deal but just needs a bit higher cash deposit to make official which is only a few shipments away by my calculations.

I also calculate that there might only be one more short attack play for stop losses but if the 1.70 stop loss triggers have already been fired (or perhaps not placed in the first place) I actually can't see any value in shorting the stock at all.

Which means...

SDV value can start to be priced in. I would assume this would add anywhere between $200M - $1B in value plus any left over value in MC and with SDV up and running the chances of JB getting up and running within the "Lithium 2.0" phase is more and more in reach at which point *Space Rocket Launch Noise*.

My sentiment is only sell for now because I'm looking out for that one last attack for the sub 1.70 play but it may not ever happen either.

GLTA - Especially the patient holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.