GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The steady share price even with volatile markets added with the...

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3484
    The steady share price even with volatile markets added with the upcoming quarterly makes for an interesting period.

I feel the quarterly will establish the record production trend we saw from April. Cost therefore will be low and margin high enough to demonstrate we are profitable. Shipping will also show the targets were met albeit with a few days delay. Add to this the cheapness of the share price could get us a boost.

On a technical side, if we can break 1.60's and hold we should be out of the down channel. Add to this the volume consolidation makes it likely the break will hold and we will then finally set the new channel which i expect to see us in an up-trend given industry wide consumption increases.

Then again, i dont think anyone has been successful predicting GXY given the amount of institutional shorting . Nevertheless the upside risk is far higher than the downside risk

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1634/1634062-37835ea6aa596b5185f9078e3a3255a8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.