GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-13789

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    There's very little point posting any opinion about GXY because some of you feel that a difference of opinion is a personal attack on your investment strategy/thesis. A negative opinion on a stock future performance is far from an attack, its actually an opportunity to test the validity of your own thesis.

As investors no matter TA or FA we too easily become blinded by our own stock beliefs. It will go up tomorrow, it will recover, it can't go down much further.

I understand your frustration if you paid more than today's price and you're losing money. Stockbrokers that sold this to you for $4, $3 or even $2 per share were the only people making money out of this trade. They are paid to get you to buy and sell stocks, this is a conflict of interest. I do believe some those same stockbrokers are on this forum pushing their agenda.

And for those wondering what my crystal ball is forecasting. The short term forecast GXY is a rally back towards $1.18 (plus or minus a bit) per share over the next 10 days before resuming the down trend. Medium term, the charts forecast 70 cents by the end of December 2019.

Until the down trend is broken I'm signing off. GTALTH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.