GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

RUWM said: “There's very little point posting any opinion about...

1. 13,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8325
    RUWM said: “There's very little point posting any opinion about GXY because some of you feel that a difference of opinion is a personal attack on your investment strategy/thesis. A negative opinion on a stock future performance is far from an attack, its actually an opportunity to test the validity of your own thesis.

As investors no matter TA or FA we too easily become blinded by our own stock beliefs. It will go up tomorrow, it will recover, it can't go down much further.

I understand your frustration if you paid more than today's price and you're losing money. Stockbrokers that sold this to you for $4, $3 or even $2 per share were the only people making money out of this trade. They are paid to get you to buy and sell stocks, this is a conflict of interest. I do believe some those same stockbrokers are on this forum pushing their agenda.

And for those wondering what my crystal ball is forecasting. The short term forecast GXY is a rally back towards $1.18 (plus or minus a bit) per share over the next 10 days before resuming the down trend. Medium term, the charts forecast 70 cents by the end of December 2019.

Until the down trend is broken I'm signing off. GTALTH.”

Post your chart and post your TA reasoning that supports your predictions.
    You know as well as most here that simply saying that the downtrend will continue “because it HAS continued until today” is nonsense. By that logic we will be at zero next year. That is not TA. You know this.
    Everyone is welcome to post their analyses and opinions, and people will view them in the context of what they are actually based on.
    You waltz in claiming 70-90 cps or whatever it was based simply on 15 x ebitda from Mt Cattlin.
    If the ebitda was only $3mil less, would you have said 40 cps? No, of course you wouldn’t have.
    If the ebitda was flat, would you be saying $0 per share? No, of course you wouldn’t.
    I’m not attacking you or any other posters, I am trying to dig into the reasoning you provide so we can see if it has a reasonable basis.
    It’s as simple as that. The readers will decide.
    I WANT to hear all views on this company, good and bad, but it helps when they are based on a reasonable analysis.
    70 cps is just an extension of the downtrend. We have almost that much in cash. That is not sound TA.
    FA doesn’t help you either.
    Help me question my investment, that is why I am here.
    Convince me with sound reasoning. I have tried to explain why I think your valuation and forecasts are flawed, but the response is to claim being attacked rather than to clarify and justify why your reasoning is sound.
    If it’s sound, tell us why. It’s not about the poster, it’s about the basis of your points. I’m all ears and WANT to question my investment. Do you think I want to throw money out the window?
    It’s not personal, you are an AI bot for all I know.
    Last edited by GCar: 05/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.