GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Fairly simple here to realise/watch for Share Price...

1. 7,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    Fairly simple here to realise/watch for Share Price growth......... namely

Auto Makers making EVs a priority then the Car Sales Yards doing the same and the Sales people pushing EVs over ICEs.

Its early days and all those above have to fall into place.

What is it atm 80 odd million ICEs sold annually.

Forget about the Chinese being the saviors of Lithium. We can ride their coat tails in these early days but then GXY should look to greener pastures. imo

We need other multiple Countries stepping upto the plate.

It takes time and until that time approaches, GXY in this case, will be at the mercy of the Market and its forces.

The market nowadays is all about today and maybe tomorrow.

Wait until there are 15/25/35 million EVs sold annually and see where GXY is?

When do we hit those figures above 3,4,5 yrs?

Recently it was posted that Amazon was purchasing 100,000 EVs over TEN yrs. Thats threepence stuff, 100,000 in one yr is whats needed by multiple Companies etc .!

Another rediculous aspect to EVs is an ordering and waiting period in some cases.

GXY has upped the Shipments for the 2nd half this year but if they're now making 2/5ths of F....All then its F....All.

You have the uprampers and the downrampers teeing off against each other on HC.

Each feeding each other. atm

At the end of the day myself with all my posts, the Uprampers, downrampers know jack of whats in the future for GXY and the evolution of EVs with that or anything else for that matter.

Its all about today for the Share market with all this crazy sheet going on around the World.

GXY is no Blue Chip and is treated as such. The Company is not in a glossy sector with all aspects in a downtrend atm.

If as I'm doing with my investment in GXY there is a time period we have to ride out.

And when/if the bull period comes? sit back and relax FFS

Then, forget about any upramps because when the next uptrend happens, it'll be on the back of Reality!

Good Luck All

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.