GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Nice tactic buddy. Waltz in with your one-liners about 80c,...

1. 13,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8284
    Nice tactic buddy.
    Waltz in with your one-liners about 80c, baiting others with your downramping, then harp on about people posting “garbage” that you cannot provide any specific examples of, and now play the game of “let’s talk about fundamentals”.
    Hahahaha What a fricken joke!

What can management do about the share price?
    They can continue to build the business. That is their job. This has been discussed to death. You’ve been too busy with share price predictions to notice. You’re hinting that “poor management decisions” have somehow caused the share price to drop. We’ve done this to death too. Our management team must be running almost every other Li company as well...?

“discussions are only about next 12-18 months“
    Oh, are they? Thanks for making the rules. We’ll talk about any time frames we like thank you very much.

You’ve brought nothing here that helps to build the picture of what may unfold over the short or long term.

You want to turn this into a forum about speculation of “management decisions” like that somehow provides anyone with some basis from which to invest? That provides little value to anyone as it’s just a guessing game and pure opinion vs opinion. “Experts” arguing about how much they know about running Li companies. Lol.

"discuss what factors, other than short plays, could cause this downtrend“
    Why TF would I want to focus on all the possible things that could cause the sp to continue to fall? My glass is half full and whilst I recognise that some factors could put more pressure on the sp, there is a much better case for fundamental reasons that the business will grow into the coming years. Should I focus on all the ways I might die today as well?

“What good looks like- that’s up to Mr market”
    Oh is it? Funny that, I see a system that is ripe for manipulation and abuse. The insiders clearly admit it. The fact that the sp of most Li companies have been decimated over the past 20 months does not necessarily reflect specific catastrophes in each of those companies.
    What did we put on on after announcing $0.70 per share for the POSCO deal? NOTHING.
    Yeah that makes a lot of sense! Not. Claiming that the market will reflect good or bad management decisions in this climate is utter nonsense.

You’ve contributed nothing to help any of us better understand the company, the market, the sector, or our potential for the future (which is what all longs invest for - potential future growth).

You’ve already shown us the lack of conviction in your very own calls by claiming to buy at near $1 despite your certainty (“it’s only a matter of time” of 80c. You said this right after you bought btw. Wtf.

Go to the appropriate threads and contribute some fundamental information or reasonable assessment ffs.

The readers will judge who brings stuff of value to these forums. You might get some lightbulbs when you do. Positive or negative doesn’t matter, the basis and analysis is the point, so save the head-in-sand rubbish too, which is the other immature tactic of those attacking others who are positive about the future.

GL to the longs out there. Imo anyone claiming to have a clear picture about the short-term action in this sector is playing a guessing game, due to the extremely limited information available about pricing, production, product quality, customers, converters etc etc.
    Beware of those trying to tell you where the short term is headed. They don’t know. They might be right, but so might my dog, a 3-year old or a flipped coin. Those claiming further drops base it on “the downtrend” or extremely flaky information about converters etc. Really?
    It may drop, it may settle, it may rise.
    What I do know is that the world is gearing up for a mother of a shift towards electrified transport, and along with that comes massively increased demand for Li. Do some maths on future scenarios and you’ll see how assymetric the risk profile is at these current prices. Laughable even.
    GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.