GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-14507

1. 13,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8279
    "I am not impressed by your technical mumbo jumbo. To me the down trend is still in play"

hahahah this is a classic contradiction!!! You talking of a downtrend is indeed referring to the "chart" and therefore technical analysis of sorts!

I don't care for the TA much either, but the reality is that a massive amount of traders and algorithms operate directly from the charts and TA. It therefore is very valid, regardless of what you or I don't like about it!

The key point is that the ETF broke out of a 2 year downtrend, and this WILL be noticed by traders and algos looking for exactly these types of behaviours and responding accordingly.
    It sure doesn't guarantee a turnaround, but it shouldn't be ignored, at least for the short term.

"There is a nasty glut in Lithium at the moment which will last into mid next year."

Can you provide anything that supports this view that it will take +8 months to change..?
    I recall hearing about 4 months of stockpiles at converters, that usually try to only maintain 2 months worth of stockpiles....
    Why 8 months?
    Hunch?
    Hope?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.