GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

"I am not impressed by your technical mumbo jumbo. To me the...

1. 13,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8404
    "I am not impressed by your technical mumbo jumbo. To me the down trend is still in play"

hahahah this is a classic contradiction!!! You talking of a downtrend is indeed referring to the "chart" and therefore technical analysis of sorts!

I don't care for the TA much either, but the reality is that a massive amount of traders and algorithms operate directly from the charts and TA. It therefore is very valid, regardless of what you or I don't like about it!

The key point is that the ETF broke out of a 2 year downtrend, and this WILL be noticed by traders and algos looking for exactly these types of behaviours and responding accordingly.
    It sure doesn't guarantee a turnaround, but it shouldn't be ignored, at least for the short term.

"There is a nasty glut in Lithium at the moment which will last into mid next year."

Can you provide anything that supports this view that it will take +8 months to change..?
    I recall hearing about 4 months of stockpiles at converters, that usually try to only maintain 2 months worth of stockpiles....
    Why 8 months?
    Hunch?
    Hope?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.