GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-14563

1. 3,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3634
    More likely it just went up too fast too early this morning. We are still around where we should be with my earlier guesstimates. I'd expect it to fluff around here (93.5 to 94.5) until 2 to 2:30, in which case my first guesstimate will prove right after all. I think (with nothing but pattern recognition and instinct to guide me) it is being algorithm driven at the moment with controlled accumulation. It will be the usual b*tch fight after 2:30. While the sell side looks weak right now, I am guessing that there is a bit waiting in the side lines to be rolled out at strategic intervals. The tricky thing here is whether the accumulation is for the purposes of rebuilding the shorting coffers or for genuine accumulation and that we will only be able to determine above 98c, so not for a couple of days yet. In all honesty you do not want this to rise too fast at the moment. The rise needs to be timed with the other events - spod prices rising, chile uprising, US/China trade deal signing, Trump impeachment witnesses imploding, SDV announcement, Tesla China factory roll-out reports, Tesla Oz sales reports, A40 announcement, and MtC shipping reports, and various left field Lithium happy events - including ideally another couple of producers deciding to go to sleep for a while or forever.. One or two things every few days for a couple of months. It needs to be a safe steady rise now, not a hell for leather blowing of the top or you wont have the volume of new entrants needed to sustain a long rise and push through the resistance points higher up. Also there needs to be enough time for analysts to revise their prices upwards and these to be publicized.
    Last edited by Darkstone: 01/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.