GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-14597

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    @mickvp25
    I did listen to the podcast when it came out. I remember Paul Graves talking about a limit to sustainable growth at their Fenix project - which they are currently expanding.
    As far as him confirming all the negative research about the brine industry I disagree.
    I asked you to provide actual examples from the podcast to support your claims because clearly you and I heard very different things in the podcast and you may well be taking some statements way out of context.
    Your response is to tell me I need to do a lot more research alongside a refusal to substantiate your wild conjecture.
    Whether or not Mt Marion can be considered tier 1 is debatable but you suggesting that LTR is tier 1 by default because you consider the deposit a replica of Mt Marion is just silly.
    Your management has been careful to only use the term tier 1 in relation to the mining jurisdiction (Western Australia) because simply put, as much as you would like your play to be the world's greatest, it isn't.
    I have spent way too much time explaining to you why it isn't.
    In any event the point is moot. With all the shutdowns across the industry there is simply no room for LTR to come online in a very long time, if at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.