GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Sorry but hindsight is simply all too clear, isn't it. Way way...

1. 13,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8365
    Sorry but hindsight is simply all too clear, isn't it. Way way way too easy to criticise others after it's all played out.

There was no telling where it would bottom, people speculated and bought based on their risk appetite and available information, taking a risk that it might drop more. Also many consider that waiting for confirmation of the tide turning means you miss out on the first significant rise off the bottom e.g. is it confirmed now (50% up already) or needs another 20% to convince? Sounds like Colin needs it to rise >100% off the low to be convinced. Many were willing to take the risk and buy where they thought was good value. Good for them.
    Any number of major announcements or events could have occurred to turn the tide at any point. Always been a chance of a gap up on a trading halt too, and miss major % instantly. Some employ averaging-in strategies based on the increasingly asymmetric risk profile as the price drops - I did and it bought me many more well under $1 recently. Far far more than I bought at higher levels on the way down.
    Also not everyone can buy at the same time - if everyone waits for some specific confirmation and then wants in, many will have to pay a much much higher price. Just like all the shorters can't cover at the price on your screen, or had ZERO chance of all covering at 85c had they tried to.

You were spruiking that people were mad to be buying at sub 90c because "lithium prices are still plummeting" etc etc and spod would drop to $450/t and stay there for the foreseeable future etc etc.
    It's become now clear that you don't even believe any of this nonsense, or most of the other FUD you spruik. Integrity fail.

Old mate Colin got too greedy looking for a low entry and has already missed out on 60%. I think he will keep denying the reversal all the way to back above $2. That'll be the classic case of "I'm going to get the best entry ever" and failing miserably due to investor psychology as per the chart that I (and Gareth iirc) have recently posted. Too stubborn to admit the train has left the station and adamant that it'll be back to new lows, due to cognitive bias and being already "so right" to have waited so long without buying in.

Anyway, you know all this, that's why you try to exacerbate the fear and encourage others out when you want in. Anything for an extra buck.
    It's very clear and common amongst a few here.

...AND back to the original point - why did almost all Li co's reverse today? NOTHING to do with GXY's 200 EMA. GXY's sp action was likely also nothing to do with it either. Handy tool though isn't it, to suggest that it must have been and should reverse more now.... now that you're out/short again. I'll concede that your call had some merit if all the others are up 7% tomorrow and we're down 7% in the absence of any other news.
    It appears that you're simply grasping for anything that looks like the sp should do something specific to GXY, instead of flowing with the tide like the rest of them, which it clearly has been for a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.