GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-16004

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    Pretty much. That and the pattern of previous years and the rate of fall. I tend to target dates for significant turns which then sets the RSI track which has to reach a particular level by the target date. After it blew 104 on the way up and I recalculated the patterns and I picked 127 as the target, in the end it got 132. On the retrace, originally it was tracking below my 90 target line, which was a surprise but after today it has pulled closer to my 95 and 101 line. I have a declining wedge that seems to close around 105, and I would have expected a 112-114 as normal for a climbing share from 132 and in this pattern (ie. apex of the middle rise in the double bottom pattern). The GXY pattern is for a 30% pull back between the 13 Jan and 12 Feb and then a quick recovery by the 23rd'ish, 30% would take it to around 90-95, but I think that is too aggressive this time, so moderating the pull back by resistance lines and Fib retrace bands gives a target of between 103 to 109, which also ties in with the closure of the declining wedge which is circa 107. I trade in a 5c trading window because of the number of share I am moving and any narrower would alter the price movement, or cause me to spread over a couple of days, so for me a 101 target means 101 to 106. In this case I am thinking it might be anywhere between 101 and 110, so 107 seems about right give or take 3c either side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.