GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Just a monkey guess Clive but I have felt for a long while that...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Just a monkey guess Clive but I have felt for a long while that this side of the trading is in constant motion with almost as much regular covering occurring as the new reported short sales themselves - so my theory is that we continue to see lots of short selling but the % we see on shortman only bobbles around by relatively small amounts indicating that there may likely be relatively close amounts (by volume) of covering happening as well. Price pumps that are founded on short term sentiment changes and/or matters not directly related to the company rather than genuine tangible company achievements provide the crew with additional opportunities to ply their trade and I do think of them nowadays as 'bees to a honey pot'
    A whole heap of 'new' money from investors with long term intentions would likely stop them farting in church for a while but we have not seen that transition as yet and until we do I suspect it will be business as usual for them.
    If you ever work it out let me know please! Good luck.

These figures by the way also include Chi-X exchange transactions.

Daily Gross Short Sales reported for 06-Feb-2020, ASX Limited (ASX) & Chi-X Australia (CHI-X)

No responsibility is accepted for any inaccuracies contained in the matter published.
    Securities that have had no short sales actively reported for the date shown are excluded from this report.

ASX Company Name
    Product/ Reported Gross Issued % of issued capital
    Code Class Short Sales (a) Capital (b) reported as short
    ASX + CHI-X sold (a)/(b)

GXY     GALAXY RESOURCES LIMITED          FPO                2,306,531         409,479,338         .56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.