GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I tend to agree with you on this, but right now there are so...

1. 3,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3633
    I tend to agree with you on this, but right now there are so many opportunities appearing all over the market its hard to decide which are the best, and which are now doomed because of cross dependencies on other stocks that have crashed. I think there will be even more over the next month. The degree of crazy is just astounding. I reckon the virus will be spent in another two months, but the economic impact will be longer and more complex. The bounce-back recovery is going to be astounding to watch. There has been little logic in the choice (and degree) of shares that have collapsed it is just straight panic. GXY, for example, was not expected to do much for another several months anyway, other than keep building SDV and sell the occasional shipload of MtC spod. It is continuing to do what was stated it was going to do a few months ago. The virus will not impact it so its business situation is essentially completely unchanged - yet it is off by some 30%. CVN drills for oil which has been slashed in value, but it has hardly moved. If I knew which company it was who made toilet rolls, I am wiling to bet that you'd find their share price smashed as well. Traditionally food (eg. WOW) and gold miners is where you go for a safe haven in an economic downturn - but even those are being smashed right now! We are still very much in the crazy zone at the moment. I think you just have to place your bets on whatever seems like it will be doing ok in 12 months time at whatever price seems fair to you and walk away right now - or trade the crazy fluctuations on an intra-day basis, because they are totally extreme right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.