GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-18370

1. 13,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8284
    You mean Remirez commenting (iirc) that he sees opportunity to trade and if he was green he’d sell out..? That he’s building cash levels and not buying?
    That post (R’s) just sounded to me like someone who has been worn down by the couple of years of carnage we’ve seen, and would be “relieved” to just extract his capital, rather than step back and look at the bigger picture and the investment opportunity at hand. None of us can change the past, but show anyone the 5-year chart and debrief them on what is unfolding in the sector, and who could tell you with a straight face that with the objective of buy-low sell-high, that it isn’t buy time at these levels!? Well, asb would, and has even stated that averaging down is foolish!
    To me, that’s aligned with investing psychology 101, where most people get their buying and selling back to front, buying late on the rise in fomo and then holding til they can’t take the low anymore - we all know the various cartoon chart representations of this - Back to front!

Anyway that’s a bit of a tangent about timing and sheep getting slaughtered, but like I said, if you can trade it, great. If Remirez can trade it, great.
    Good luck.

And stating that I’m “always p off about anything” is a bit childish! Happy to discuss specific points, any day, but comments like that are silly.

I’ve put forward why I see opportunity in LT investment here, and stand by that.
    You prefer to trade; that’s fine.

I’m hardly “up in arms”, just commenting on the comments. What DOES p me off is the behaviour of those like asb, who carefully manage their comments and posting here depending on their ST trade position. Absolutely full of insults and criticism of the company and holders and the sector one week (when not holding or short), silent or neutral (or even slightly positive) the next (if holding). I have called that blatant flip flopping out many times and will continue to expose it.

The trade vs investing thing is interesting imo, hence I think it’ll be interesting to compare notes on returns when SDV and JV are producing. We’ll see.

GL

Imo
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.