GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-190

1. 13,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8053
    Please share your views on why GXY is unlikely to be very successful in the medium to long term... The so called experts I assume you are referring to have been essentially commenting and providing evidence (with varying ranges of certainty) as to why the future is likey to be bright, very very bright.
    Fluctuations, share prices jumping all over the place... Sure is hard to watch, but being confindent in the risk profile for the longer-term future of this company just emphasises that the short-term noise is exactly that. Shorters, pumpers, fear, fomo etc.
    As a very long term holder (8 years), I believe in the future and am seeing the renewables/EV/battery transformation happening all around the world. Finally. Yes, I have a massive paper loss from several months ago, but it's just the ride.
    If you're agile and want to trade it, follow the likes of crashman and co and go for it. Personally, I've been averaging up for the past year or so, after averaging down for many before!
    The perfect storm is brewing, and imo I have planted the seeds to grow my forest in the future.
    Please don't be critical of those who contribute here with often extremely valuable and objective information, viewpoints, and commentary.
    Those so-called expert analysts out there could learn a lot from many of them.
    Anyway, I just sold out another position to buy more at 1.56. Still averaging up and still content to accumulate as the bargains come forward.
    GLTAH and just keep your eyes on the prize.
    Imo, a massive opportunity for anyone looking to get on board.
    PS thank you to all the regulars for your contributions and effort in sharing your thoughts and findings on this forum. Fantastic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.