GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-195

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    GXY is my biggest holding. Like most supporters I agree with the thesis that (1) the use of battery technology for EVs and other purposes is going to grow exponentially and at least in the short term limited supply of Lithium will push prices of Lithium up - medium to longer term demand/supply issue is open to argument(2) GXY is one of the few lithium suppliers positioned to increase supply in short to medium term (3) The company is highly competitive in relation to its cost structure (4) management have consistently delivered on their projections
    Not so long ago many of us were complaining about missing out in the capital raising (if I remember correctly it was around 54cents -i.e. about $2.70 post consolidation. Based on airconditioner's calculations the cost of MIN's DSO proposal will be that GXY's cost will be much lower and for MIN's proposal to be financially viable to price of Lithium will need to be at least as high as what GXY is currently receiving (let alone whether to proposal is even technically feasible). So based on short term irrationality in the market if we have the courage of our convictions this is one of those incredibly rare opportunities to get an incredible return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.