GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-19960

1. 3,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3633
    Bought, sold, bought, sold, bought ... Yesterday I traded so much that they blocked me in the last few minutes at the end because I had exceeded the turnover limit ! I'm not fully back, trading volumes at the moment. But I am not confident it will get down to the prices we were discussing a few days ago. The patterns are crazy right now. I am guessing this will continue until 6/12 or so. Now I am in "hedge bets" mode. If it goes low enough I'll add, if it runs high I'll trade until a direction is clear. Low enough at the moment is anything south of 195, but that is being reviewed daily. I am feeling very distrustful of the trading. I'd be a lot happier if it just did the retracement thing and got it over with so we could then sit it out until 305 (which is about where I think it will get to circa mid Jan). I am very concerned about the volume of sells at these relatively high prices. If they are traders, then no prob, but if they are shorts then they aren't really trying to drive it down yet. You saw what they can do when they want to in the last half hour of trade yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.