GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-20306

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hello AnneSid,

For all the time I've followed GXY, this is the lowest level of shorting (Oct 2018 I think...). you can see that over the xmas-ny period movement was low, but incrementally a gradual increase is becoming apparent. After looking at the financials over a couple of years, a major positive was zero debt. That too is GXY weakness, no debt and borrowing is so cheap... Why? We could be advanced on SDV much further than we are, and the shorters know that.

I haven't studied PLS & ORE financials to the same degree, but GXY just seems more volatile. ORE was equally shorted for a period there. They however acquired a SBU that was profitable. All GXY has done is sell of part of SDV.

Others here will be able to provide greater insight into what is the likely cause of GXY volatility.

One thing I still don't understand, is the difference between the ASX daily shorts compared with the ShortMan figures. That's why I put that SS together. The values fluctuate, and don't seem to have a direct correlation. One day someone will explain it to me or it will just "click".

All my opinion, and most importantly, DYOR.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.