GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Thanks mate- I'll have a look over the weekend.As far as asking...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Thanks mate- I'll have a look over the weekend.

As far as asking questions, fire away- I've picked the brains of the best chartists on Hot Copper over the last couple of years so happy to try and explain what I'm capable of explaining! I'm sure others on here would be happy to as well.

A consistent rate of change over time is like compounding interest and is exponential growth. Whether that growth is sustainable obviously depends on the rate of growth itself and the asset involved. I'll try and post a couple of charts demonstrating how this appears and more importantly how you can use this information to be ahead of the curve with some decision making scenarios. When price bounces from the top of the channel to the bottom of the channel, it is constantly flattening out, dropping, steepening, correcting, over-correcting, over-extending etc etc. And if price breaks and holds below the bottom channel for example, it simply means the trend is measurably weakening- not necessarily that price will commence a downtrend, but price may continue up at a more sedate, sustainable rate. I have no clue where it will go eventually, but I can't see why it couldn't get well past the Jan18 highs within the next year if sentiment continues to be strong and nothing (else) earth shaking comes along.

Cheers, Rooster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.