GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The way I see it the shorts are in trouble. They are spending...

1. 2,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    The way I see it the shorts are in trouble. They are spending millions pushing down the price. Just look at the shortman chart which is on the low end because the shorts aren't declaring (evidenced by the 2% spike in total shares shorted we just had). So we are probably anywhere between 11% to 15% short sold. Mum and Pop investors make up 16.5%. The rest are the big boys who are buying instead of selling but lending their stock to shorts. This can only end badly for shorters. On the FA side Lithium Carbonate price is going up as per the Asian metals charts - 3% in a month and 20% up this year. If this trend continues we'll be up 30% in the year come December. On top of that there is a risk to shorters of the black swan a takeover, this is more credible now that the AFR confirmed GXY hired Goldman Sachs to defend the company. As before I don't see why shorters are throwing good money after bad. Doubling down shorts on a stock which does not have the liquidity to allow you to close out positions is a very bad idea.
    Last edited by Sentrypetal: 26/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.