GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-215

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Not easy to watch when 35% walk out the door in 2 short weeks. It is times like this when it becomes easy to point the finger at various parties; Deutsche Bank, management, shorters etc.

However, given that these factors are more or less out of our control, I do not see any functionality in doing so apart from emotional satisfaction. Hence, when money is involved, it would be most wise to assert the importance of rationality in the process of decision making and leave emotions out. This it the capital market after all and share price movements like this do not make us special.

I suspect the relative silence from management do not suggest they have all decided to take a holiday, but in fact they working and negotiating behind closed doors. We are a fairly large company (although sizeably smaller now) so we cannot expect Announcements on day-to-day activities. Anthony Tse said it himself that the plan was to sweat the assets to attract the best possible economic outcome. This will involve sitting and waiting and no matter how anxiety-causing that may be, we should understand such business strategies will be in the best interest of the company in the long run.

Unless anyone has a leveraged position in Galaxy and had margin issues today, I do not believe this share price gymnastics has affected any of our long term prospects as shareholders. We were waiting before, and now here we are, still waiting; nothing has changed fundamentally.

I am hoping that management can see to it that a simple operations update is produced to update investors about current tasks. Sometimes, a lack of information can give rise to rumours and such communications will be especially useful in times like thi
    Last edited by bananatree: 15/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.