GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-22586

1. 6,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    And yet the games have already started pre-market this morning. One doosh has put 162,583 on offer @ 331 this morning ($538k order).
    They either think today is going to be a cr@p day or they just have no idea or they want others to think it's going to be a cr@p day. I suggest it's the latter.
    I have taken the last 2 days off GXY as it is clear we are in a transition zone with competing forces. The indecision is good for trading, but the general momentum/ sentiment is probably not great for accumulation just yet.
    I'll be watching from the sidelines and ready to jump on some short term opportunities. As I said previously, I am a long termer but will supplement returns with a few opportunistic trades.
    I noticed in the AGM presentation that the merger timeline has already slipped a little, with no real information to be released now until the first court hearing date of early July. In my mind that means we will be fluctuating with the vagaries of the market until late June/ July at least.
    Therefore, Darkstone and crew will be a valuable source of pricing information between now and then.
    My advice: don't try to trade every day. There will be good opportunities and there will be pain. We just need to identify the former and avoid the latter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.