GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-234

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3616
    Thesi - You said it: "Its like every single improvement even the 2017 pricing has been wiped from the stock" Doesn't that tell you something? Like, all of this is artificial, unsustainable, and temporary? The fundamentals of the company have substantially improved from last year - thus the real value must be higher. Real profit eventually overrides myth. They just haven't had to do a real profit report of a real trading period yet. This is the last little period where cycle traders can manipulate the stock on fear and rumour alone. Once the quarter reports come out showing cash flow positive results the base price for traders rises. I am a few hundred k $ in the red on this stock, but I am relaxed. I normally trade most stocks, this one I wish I had, but I am not concerned that I didn't, because for at least the next few years the company will trade profitably, management (based on their options pricing) believe in the price targets, and there is no immediate unknown competition (for at least a couple of years). There is plenty of time yet, during which this stock will be up and down again - in a cycles. I have been through this on MQG a number of times, it will come back, if only because it will either get taken over if it stays this low just for the cash flow, or it is in the interests of the manipulators to let it rise, just so they can pull it down again. It is much better for a swing trader to swing on a steadily rising stock, than a falling one - lower risk. As the stock matures with income flow, the awareness of the stock becomes more mainstream, and the sophistication of the trading base improves and it gets harder to spook the market so thoroughly with nonsense analysis. That these stocks are so easily influenced by kiddies in the merchant banks tells you that we have plenty of big swings yet to happen. I suggest we all just cool it. I for one will just ride it out.

And I'm normally the one people complain about being negative!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.