GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-236

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Completely agree with you @binwood.
    Whist it was another excellent post yesterday by @airconditioner regarding DSO and Deutche, the general current sentiment of this stock is to do with how the company is deemed to be progressing as a whole in the first half of 2017.
    I have been in this stock now for over 6 years and this is most severe change of sentiment I have seen.
    Rather than blaming the recent commentary referred to, or the fact that the stock is being so heavily shorted in recent times, we need to ask ourselves why is the company so completely at the mercy of the latest article/ commentary, or targeting from shorters???
    And as I have already said after the agm, there is undoubtedly a perceived lack of progress at SDV, and fear of lack of definite company direction and goals. That's why I was also so against the granting of low-ball options (although suddenly the exercise price now seems not so low-ball!!)
    There is only so long until the 'flagship' project spin starts to wear thin (If I see another power point presentation on the great potential of SDV and the fantastic state of world-wide lithium demand then I'm probably going to fall asleep!).
    If the company continues this non-committal go-it-alone mentality on SDV then I fear there will be more pain ahead.
    Because it's soon going to get to a point where the sentiment on SDV will be 'just sell what we have' -bank the cash- and just focus on growing our western Australian based assets (possibly including gold).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.