GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-247

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    @Bullrush007

You may want to consider reading my post again rather than saying I have zero factual backing..

In that post is a chart.. It shows that the share price has not advanced beyond April 2016 pricing.. That's a fact substantiated by a chart using Yahoo.. You are welcome to use any other website and you will find the same thing.

Is it a bad thing?

Well for me when I weigh up that holding from April 2016 it is.. There has been no appreciation in value other than 2 mountains that didn't sustain.

Read the following line again.

"It's like every single announcement or improvement even the 2017 lithium pricing has been wiped from value in the stock"

Now find a quiet place close your eyes and think about it but before you do... It's Mt Cattlin... You will learn this after reading more announcements.

OK now @Bullrush007 is is down in his quiet dungeon with his eyes closed thinking about that here is the low down..

Unfortunately some of those announcements between that time have been absorbed by dilution..

But... The fundamentals haven't changed..

There is still a great deal of demand for lithium..

Lithium pricing is quite high...

There are not enough producers...

The MIN DSO supports the view that demand is exceedingly high and the supply chain is willing to consider All options.

There is still a great deal of potential to be unlocked by the company but as other posters have pointed out they just need to get on with it.

The problem is the market may not act favorably if Galaxy issues an announcement about Sal De Vida after all this time that doesn't meet the extremely high expectations that have been set.

We have been seeing the market acting strangely on announcements when they are issued by stocks getting punished with a red day.. It's possibly because which ever company it is has just met expectations and there isn't anything special..

@Squadger I think you also misunderstood my comment re: the $2.28.. Go back through my posts today and you will be able to see where I explained it a little better..

Yes I am still buy.. Yes I am still held.. I'd just like to see the company step up their performance for the people that remain loyal and hold..

I'd like to see... The company increase the value of each share.. Rather than diluting it and only rewarding the employees... Come on guys!
    Last edited by Thesi: 15/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.