GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-248

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi @Thesi I appreciate your posts on hot copper and think you always have value to add to a coversation.
    Thanks for your input - I always read what you have to say with great interest.

I was reading your above post and it struck a chord with me.
    Can i draw your attention to the following post:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-results-of-meeting.3435543/page-62?post_id=24783114

This was posted by you at the conclusion of AGM and how you were feeling after meeting/seeing the entire Galaxy family.
    Your post regarding your experience was glowing to say the least.
    Now I read your post above and find such a 180 degree turn-around in this time interesting.

You have given the directors a massive serve above because you feel they haven't lived up to expectations.
    In the last 2 days of trading I can understand your feeling here..

I think it's really easy to bash the directors because we are all hurting and we want blood from someone and the logical step is to look towards management.
    Let's remember however that this is the same company that you referenced in your previous post - not even one month ago..
    The fundementals of the company have not changed - There have been numerous unexpected, good news announcements coming out of Galaxy and if anything demonstrate a strengthening of the fundementals.

The main contention of your post above seems to be that the company has done nothing progressing SDV or JB forward and we, the shareholders have heard nothing about it.
    Can we make note here that AGM was 18/5 - which is less than a month ago..
    Over the life cycle of a company as big as GXY this is the equivalent of 10 seconds..

It's really easy to blame management for what is going on here - however is it possible that this has absolutely nothing to do with management?
    Is it possible that this is a crime committed by a faceless corporation hiding behind computer screens in Sydney offices steering the shareprice in the direction of their own personal agenda?
    Is it possible these corporations are using shorts to drive down the price to accumulate at lower levels?
    Looking at shorting data, this is the greatest number of shorts ever seen in the history of galaxy, so seems logical to me?

Don't get me wrong - I am hurting as much as every other holder, however someone here has sent AT a message today asking if everything is okay internally and he replied the SP is no reflection of what is happening internally at the company, money is being made at 2017 prices and SDV & JB projects are progressing nicely - business as usual.

Seems to me then this is no fault of management or the company and that the stock price has no bearing or relation to the underlying fundemental value of the company - Seems to me this is the result of none other than gross market manipulation which is nothing new for this company.

This is the same company we held a week ago, a month ago and a year ago.
    Fundementals are only getting better.
    To put it into perspective this share price is at the same level as what it was a year ago when it was making ZERO money - we now generate circa $8m AUD a month.

My opinion?
    Nothing has changed.
    You own a portion of a company, the same company that was worth $2.50, 2 weeks ago and $3, 6 months ago.
    Don't be bullied into feeling like your holding is anything less signifcant than what it was back then. Don't sell - it's what they want you to do.

This is a great company with a great future. Selling a product in a world that is about to desperately need it. We are lucky we are able to invest in such a company in such a time.
    This is like being given the opportunity to buy into Microsoft in the 80's, and at these prices this company is the best kept secret on the ASX.
    The big boys know this - which explains recent price movement.

Don't stop now.
    Keep walking into the darkness and soon you will win.

Love you all - Galaxy onwards and up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.