GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

If you're new here I highly recommend reviewing all of...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    If you're new here I highly recommend reviewing all of Airconditioners posts for an easy fundamental analysis and look at the last years chart to see how a sustained Short attack and Institutional manipulation can affect a good companies share price. The Panasonic jolt recently was just a blip compared to the frown ramping shenanigans that long termers have endured the past year.
    This company is still below the fair price in any text book analysis but remember the market is not always fair. Always remember short term traders are playing for small percentages and doing this for a living. Otherwise the ATO is taking 50% of your profit. I do not recommend trying to claim you are a trader when you have a job at the local deli whatever. In regards to being addicted to your screen watching daily movements I always remember the words from a leading fund manager in the States when interviewed how he manages his clients money. He does absolutely nothing as 99% of the work is done before he takes a position.
    Think of your investment as the fruit tree in your Grannies garden. It may take years to bear the good fruit and some months years it may seem like it's dying with an aphid (shorts) attack etc. If all the work and fundamentals of gardening have been considered then a spray of good news will do wonders.
    I have way to much time on my hands and have forgotten where the sell button is on my trading account.
    Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.