GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-3897

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Hi @Alex2130 it's a fair sentiment you hold.

How could Galaxy be worth anywhere like those numbers?

Even at some points I have been unsure what they have been worth and been concerned on the potential for a take over...

How are you hanging in there with the methane I emit from time to time?

OK... So... Here it is...

Anthony in his recent phone hook up spoke of tolling... He also spoke of steady state 180,000 to 200,000 tonnes but from what I have slowly realised over time he is under promising.

Their recent shipping puts them well over those numbers.

And then on top of it they are now talking about tolling...

Tolling is important but also a given..

Tolling turns our rocks into REAL DOLLARS.

Sorry had to type in capitals to highlight how real they will be.

Most people don't understand lithium production and that is the reason in my mind that they investigate many avenues for a 'quick fix'

The company cost to produce is $320 per tonne of concentrate... So by 8 or so that is around US$2600 with on top the cost to convert around US$1500-2500 or so...

All up that means each tonne of battery grade or so is around US$4100-5100 to produce.

Then they can sell it for US$15000 per tonne upwards with the average price above US$20,000 per tonne in China.

Galaxy have pointed out that they plan to toll their concentrate but at what percentage of their overall concentrate production I am not sure.

That's a big difference worthwhile considering.

Then they have the other two assets which I don't believe the market has caught a grasp on.

I won't try to persuade you to buy Galaxy if you don't want to.

But at the moment from what I am working on along with the feedback I am receiving from better informed people than me $5 is reasonable..

Then we haven't even spoken of the Lepidico technology and that of their brine technology.

It's up to you Alex and I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Thesi: 20/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.