GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hey @crashman111 and all other charting gurus! I ALWAYS...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hey @crashman111 and all other charting gurus! I ALWAYS appreciate seeing your insights and would thank you for all the posts that you have all put up! Great for learning.

I would ask though... The chart above tells a story that has happened.... Now, the cliff we have fallen off is quite spectacular in nature, BUT the reasons behind it remain foggy. The DB stuff seemed to be the catalyst I'd say... But the fear that took over when the selling frenzy happened was, in my opinion, an illogical response.

So... The charts show a baaaaddddddd situation. But hasn't that come about by irrationality, which is something that really cannot be accounted for or even predicted...?

And... if it is overdone (IF!!) then can the next emotional reactions if they come (IF) not be reasonably accounted for beforehand or in a charting analysis...?

I guess I'm asking here.... How does a charting approach accommodate the emotional aspect of the markets...? Something like that...?

I ask because I am VERY interested in this aspect of TA etc and because you guys all have far greater experience than I... SO I'm REALLY interested to hear what you think about that and how that can (if at all) be taken into account in a charting analysis...

Thanks in advance!

J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.