GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

There are other points about "shorting " which cannot be...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    There are other points about "shorting " which cannot be justified , yes perhaps the stocks that earn nothing and have $$$ prices deserve to be shorted, but there are so -called bona fide super funds in Australia that actually lend out shares bought by super fund trustees and retirees, who own for eg "TLS" and even charge a fee to the borrower , IN ADDITION to charging the super fund a fee for holding it .....so in this case where is the ethics of that Super Fund Manager, advising clients to "buy" on the one hand and lend stock out to "short" by those "sophisticated investors'?? really ASIC is not looking after the genuine investors.

Now with Galaxy or even a company like Syrah ...also heavily shorted ,,,,,what is the validation for shorting these stocks? only because they are playing one company against another.... is Galaxys share price over=valued ? look at several insto's ...they all have a $3.70-$3.80 value ...so why the need to short it..?

Well the answer is ...simple....they are not advisors to Galaxy....you will find the investment houses shorting it are the ones advising companies like Mineral Resources......so how do you get investors to fear the Galaxy punt? by shorting it ......so you think there is validation in this ...BUT that said .....the ones that continue to short it will have a very painful ending ....because as you all know Galaxy has still two more projects to go.....and who knows where the companies share price can go to.......It is sometimes unbelievable that they are as short sighted and refuse to see the writing of the EV and EB arrival and
    the slow demise of oil and carbon related investments.....well the disruption is also happening in the investment management industry ....I dont use a broker any more because I know more about lithium than he does .....the days of buying BHP, RIO , and hoping it will double are over !!!! ....if they dont wake up and stop their stupid play...they will get burnt ...at least it wont be me !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.