GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think you better look at pine needle Christmas trees. If ya...

1. 13,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    I think you better look at pine needle Christmas trees. If ya hava-live one from Northern California it's still full of long green needle leaves. If ya bought one during Thanksgivings weekend in Dead Valley you got a flammable torch in your living-room. If you just planted the seeds it'll be five years before it's three feet tall. I don't lay much under the new LT contacts signed Christmas Tree. AC seems to think it's a guarantee Galaxy can't be bought.
    So sad, Many here think we are now locked into a five year program with all stock sold. No more available for the Spot Market. Only way SP...which now has this priced-in can rise is if Tony and crew can improve the production's concentration level. The Primero Cowboys may not be up to this task and the recent tossing of a million or two $$$ at some "wanta-be-a-producer" company is currently sand in the wind as far as Smart Money be concerned.
    I'd really like to see another Ann before Christmas and we hit the 5-0 Hawaiian style but I don't be seeing it happening.
    (Note: I hold LT & DT small parcels. Please don't take anything I write and say as more than recoverable mica salts of grain)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.