GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Yes, haven't seen crashie around these parts for a while... As...

1. 13,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8267
    Yes, haven't seen crashie around these parts for a while... As far as I recall, he sold out at about 60c pre-consol ($3) and his TA-driven view was consistently negative for months and months... Didn't seem to recognise the turnaround, rather kept saying it hasn't been confirmed yet.. Over and over.
    As we all know, it shot back up and well past his exit price.. Did he ever buy back in? Who knows? Either glass-half-empty or working for the big boys?! We'll probably never know... Interesting.

What a crazy couple of days we've had... I'm convinced the big boys are keeping the sp down to make the market believe the recent news is no big deal... Then retailers think, yeah it mustn't be a big deal coz the sp has risen much or at all!! Hmmm we'd better sell now, this isn't going anywhere...

Imo we just need to be patient - can't fight the tide of those with much deeper pockets. It will run eventually, it has to once the future revenue streams are further de risked and forward PE looks even more stupidly low..

We are still "in early" imo. The next 3 years will be sweet.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.