GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

As a (german) LT holder I'm watching the "situation" (trades,...

1. 52 Posts.
    As a (german) LT  holder I'm watching the "situation" (trades, (very low) volumes, price, etc.) here in Germany and NAS OTC on daily basis ...before ASX is starting to "groove the night" (early morning here in Germany). Oz acts, we could only react..calm, without any "voice" .
    Anyway...I rember that JL once posted @Twitter "Mt. Cattlin earnings are for SdV..." (or something like that). For me: As long as $GXY wouldn't publish any "news" about the progress@SdV or @jb...unfortunately the sp will drive sideways...and with "a little help" of the charming shorters maybe southwards back to the 1.5x AUD (=1,2x USD) level. IMO a "very realistic" scenario. A [email protected] AUD / 1,25 USD (=time to top up) would be very fine...unfortunately it will be a long way to see >2,00 AUD...maybe an upcoming CR (very likely) will make this plan more difficult - all IMHO(!)
    Btw: Yesterday, I saw (just by chance) the tv documentation "How dangerous is Deutsche" https://tinyurl.com/y7g2ro3g
    Enchanting(!)

Maybe there is (anywhere? In Oz?) a tv documentation called "How dangerous is Macquarie"
    Link?
    Cheers
    Roger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.