GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Actually, the price of Galaxy here in USA tends to track what...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Actually, the price of Galaxy here in USA tends to track what happens in Australia the day before and not the other way around (e.g., when you open on Monday it is still Sunday here). I live in the USA and have seen very few exceptions to this. We are currently down about 7.6%, which is in line to what happened in Australia yesterday. The price may still fall a bit, but in my opinion it is no so much due to what happens in USA. It will be exciting to see how Orocobre affects all of this.
    There have been too many news this week, which have got the market out of balance with too many people panicking. I have chosen to stay calm and have bought more shares. The SQM announcement is indeed impressive, but so are the tariffs that they need to pay the government of Chile. I don’t know the details, but I suspect that Macri’s Government in Argentina charges much lower government fees. Would anybody know th fees in Argentina for say Orocobre?
    I believe that when the dust settles, the situation may not be bad at all for companies with a solid footing like Galaxy or Orocobre. However, it is imperative for Anthony Tse to make announcements and get going with SDV and JB. The time is now based on all the events from this week.
    Good luck to all Galaxians!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.