GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-557

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Just a short bit on the chart because it is entering the position where in terms of SP magnitude has peaked out in the past:

Traders have probably by now installed some stop losses which could be targeted by selling attacks. The gap up yesterday was very strong and the volume was excellent but I think some on here would agree with me that the strength is really in the resistance to falling back down more than it is how rapidly it increases which could be attributed to many things (return to normal, short squeeze, good news, pump strategy etc.)

It would be unusual to have consistent green days all the way to $4.00 so three scenarios IMO are more likely to play out:
    1) 2.00 is the new base and it gradually increases in a bullish line from here.
    2) 2.00 is a new resistance level to be turned into a support level in time which would mean sideways for a while and from what I've seen in the past also means slow decline but really slowly which is not great for trading.
    3) 2.00 is a resistance level and will get attacked for selling and accumulation. I mean 0.40 is a significant enough range that it might get tested the other way sooner or later, right?

My sentiment is: Longs stay long. Too much to look forward to IMO. Traders might as well do that trade now and anyone looking from the fringes my sentiment is B U Y into the trades to show strong support the likes that TA pros cannot ignore.

Usual disclaimers: My opinion only. Not to be taken as professional financial advice.

Here is the chart as of 10:20AM AEST this morning:
    upload_2017-7-7_10-36-32.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.