GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-5597

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925

Just a quick shout out to say thanks to Deutsche Bank for the buying opportunity they helped create while also signalling that one of their funds wishes to buy renewables and therefore desired a lower price -

Cheers Thesi for pointing out that Galaxy is getting a 10 ARL, ( why do those three letters ring such a bell to me? Hnnnn* ), size football field pond going at Sal De Vida, puts my little trout stream to shame but oh well, I’ll survive.

To any pretending new supply is a problem in an environment where demand is expanding rapidly- to the point where world governments now see lithium and cobalt etc as strategic resources, ( gee- the U.S never spends trillions trying to secure resource deposits ahem ahem cough cough the last half dozen wars little Ozzy has participated in cough cough ), in the immortal words of John Travolta’s character from the TV show ‘welcome back, Kotter’- ‘up all’a you’s noses with rubber hoses!’

Or should I say ‘thanks for the chance to deploy my trading parcel, ( small parcel which pays the bills ), money in readiness for when we all start to move back up in price’?

As always, hi to Bron, AC, Crash & the gang, hope all is well* oh alright! Hi to you too Thes!

Take care in heat this weekend all- yes that goes to both the yay and the nay team*
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 20/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.