GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi all, tough times recently for us laxians. I personally dont...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Hi all, tough times recently for us laxians.

I personally dont understand some of these recent comments getting 'jittery' or nervous over the past months SP movements. If people havent noticed already gxy is a long term stock and we have seen many times short term trading is impossible here. I beleive we should just let whatever manipulation of the whole Li sector blow over and whatever the big instos want to do and anticipate ann's in the future. Many long term holders here understand that when we invest in GXY, we are investing in the value and potential of the stock, not worrying about the weird cycles that seem to occur. Long term holders understand that GXY's full potential isnt taken into account such as SDV and JB's potential in the coming years (as phitte keeps pointing out our SP only comes from Mt cattlin, but it has POTENTIAL to be som much more.)

Again, we are the safest Li stock and have the most uncalculated assets in Australia, lets wait and count on our value as a stock instead of its share price.

"Price is what you pay (our current predicament), value is what you get (Mt Catttlin, SDV, JB) " - Warren Buffet.

cheers ga-laxians

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.