GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I wouldn’t be surprised to see equities red either but to be...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I wouldn’t be surprised to see equities red either but to be calling a blood bath because futures are down a few ticks is over the top. We aren’t moving into GFC 2.0 here so stop worrying about S&P or DJU - worry about Tesla, batteries, SDV, things that are relevant to our story...

Yes global equity markets correlations went basically 1:1 in the sharp move lower but that’s already been and gone. Plenty have argued it was higher Treasury yields that started the sell off but it was more technical and flow factors that exacerbated it - largely the unwinding of inverse volatility products like XIV etc.

If you look at forward PE the U.S. markets aren’t actually stretched and with some of the exuberance removed they can grind higher from here.

Remember, this all started because of a good news story... A synchronised upswing in the global economy which allows central bankers an opportunity to finally remove the toxic QE punch bowl from the party..

Strong global growth = more demand for resources = tightening lithium market = $$$

Sorry I realise this is a chart thread but this is no different to pedciting SP movements based upon a 0.3 move in S&P futures or whatever..

Glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.