GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I'm a little wary of this action just because of the recent...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I'm a little wary of this action just because of the recent constant and failed attempts to takeover LPD. It could be a pump to try and make LIT attractive to LPD holders. I'm not sure if this is going to have that effect though because LPD have been higher before and have had a more stable holding. Commentary aside it appears LIT have experienced somewhat rebound correlation to GXY even though these companies are totally different. I'm not sure exactly whether this means that institutions have decided to tether these companies in their portfolios or if they are marketing by name association and hype. I hope for the investors sake it isn't a pump and dump to fund expansion.

But if they get going, good on them. I wish them well. In the meantime GXY will just continue to sell this spodumene and cash the profit as programmed.

IMO all of the existing producers should be pulling away from the explorers and developers across the board as stated before in analogies to car racing and wealth by housing development, the ones that get to accelerate first extend the lead not just maintain it.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.