GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-6265

1. 13,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8460
    Anyone is free to comment...You'll find though that the forum is kinda self-cleaning in that people who post garbage, ramp, post unsubstantiated "facts", throw out unfounded speculation etc are shot down pretty quickly from those who have done more research.
    A lot here, myself included, wecome opposing views because we want to find out what "evidence" lies behind those views, and that may indeed change our view of the stock. But, if the evidence is missing or doesn't stack up, then the view is given no/little weight, even if it might actually prove to be correct!!

Remember you kept posting about us being overvalued instead of putting up your reasons/basis for that opinion. When you finally showed some working behind your max possible value of $8 or whatever it was for 3 ops running, we can see why you think that and compare your reasoning with our own. Great, thanks. I don't agree with your reasoning, due to the expansion potential and anticipated higher annual production from SDV that that indicated to date, and pricing increases as demand skyrockets. That's just my view, others will have their own.

Don't pretend that you don't know all of this!
    We want to know why people think certain things, because if there is actually some substance to someone's view on price, potential, whatever, we are searching hard for that to inform our investment and/or trading decisions.

I can't speak for the others here, but I welcome everyone's posts when a view or opinion has some explanation; but if it's just a one line "this stock is wxyz" (overvalued, undervalued or whatever) then it's just distracting garbage.

Explain your views/assessment and people will consider that and decide whether they think your conclusions are sound or not.
    Anyone can yell that the sky is falling, or we are going to the moon, and even a broken clock is right twice a day.

A simple question for you though - if you do hold, and your sentiment is sell, and you think we are overvalued, then why not sell out and chase "better" opportunities..??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.