GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

galaxy will have the recognition of the market, with orocobre a...

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    galaxy will have the recognition of the market, with orocobre a couple of years ago it was one of the shortest actions I remember seeing it for the shorts in 2.8 / 2.9 in question of a year and a half my eyes saw it go up 2, 8 to 7.5 and galaxy for my point of view is better positioned and better diversified, I do not rule out that when you decide to go up a vertical rise and 3.10 go to 10, the fundamentals have not changed and have changed it has been better, remember that SDV and JB are still not giving value for my liking. It will be one of the great ones of lithium worldwide, I compare it to galaxy with Tesla when I started making electric cars I see a great similarity, tonight I will buy again more actions of galaxy, now I have it more clear that it is time to buy and keep I want to have my 15000 shares that I had before and make money, I will not look at the day to day I will do it as an investment to 2023 that is when I think there may be over offer meanwhile buy barat or and accumulate, hey by the way you see the session for tonight, I want to buy another lot more, thanks and greetings to everyone
    Escribe tu respuesta aquí

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.