GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY is wound up like a spring. People have mentioned the grim...

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    GXY is wound up like a spring.

People have mentioned the grim days of $1.55 but it is worth remembering that happened after the plant in China was shut down as a result of a fatal accident, and the shooters swooped in and smashed the living daylights out of the SP (It had been the equivalent of $3.35 in Jan 2017).

This time the fundamentals are sound. Everyone who has any understanding of the direction of the EV market, or the challenges involved in actually delivering lithium (rather than talking about it) knows the Morgan Stanley stuff was so fake it beggars belief it is legal to indulge in such rubbish.

I don't despair. As I've written elsewhere, late in 2017 the Financial Times panel of seven experts reached consensus on a projected 87% increase in revenue for GXY in 2018. The March quarter report will tell us more. April could be a very good month.

I still wonder about BMW. They are making a lot of noise about increasing EV production. They announced their "ready to sign" deal to further boost their brand - but at the same time if they don't actually deliver on that deal soon they will look a bit foolish, so how far off can it be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.